Yunusov Khudainazar Beknazarovich was born in 1958 in the Yakkabag district of the Kashkadarya region.
Education: higher, graduated from the Moscow Regional Pedagogical Institute. N.Krupskoy, majoring in "Teacher of biology and chemistry" (1985). MATI named after K.E.Tsalkovsky on the specialty "Engineer - technologist in composite materials" (1991).
1985-1991 Teacher of chemistry, deputy director for teaching and educational work of the Moscow Polytechnic. VI Lenin.
1992-2000 General director of commercial and industrial enterprises "Zamira" and "SAIL-L" (water treatment, water disposal).
2001-2003 Laboratory assistant of the Department of Ecology Fundamentals of the Moscow State Regional University.
2004-2012 Associate Professor, Acting. Professor of the Department of Ecology Fundamentals of the Moscow State Regional University
2012-2018 years. Dean of the Biology and Chemistry Department of Moscow State Regional University, Associate Professor of the Department of General Biology and Bioecology.
2018 up to now Rector of the Samarkand Institute of Veterinary Medicine.
Scientific degree: Doctor of Biological Sciences
Academic title: Professor
Work experience: 44 years
Pedagogical experience: 21 years
Achievements: biotechnology, ecology, concepts of modern science, chemistry
Academician of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences (RANS).
President of the Association of Teachers of the Moscow Region (ASPO) "Teachers of Biology, Chemistry and Ecology".
The Association of Teachers of the Moscow Region "Teachers of the Moscow Region" (LN Antonova) awarded the association of teachers of biology, chemistry and ecology of the Moscow Region represented by the president of the association Yunusov Kh.B., for organizing and conducting subject collections on biology and chemistry for schoolchildren of the 10th grades "Small Academy of the Moscow Region" and work with the parental community (2015).
Scientific supervisor of the collections of the "Little Academy of the Moscow Region" in biology, chemistry and ecology.
The Association of Teachers of the Moscow Region "Teachers of the Moscow Region" expressed their gratitude to Yunusov Kh.B. for scientific management and carrying out of subject collections of biology and chemistry p. "Small Academy of Moscow Region" (2015)
Expert of the Regional Tender Commission of the MO for holding a competitive selection of candidates for the award of the Governor of the Ministry of Defense "Best teacher-subject and best teacher of primary classes".
Has prepared and published more than 180 educational and methodical and scientific works.
Author of the baroelectrochemical method of separation of components of liquid media.
Developed courses: "Fundamentals of Ecological Culture", "Composite Materials", "Management of a Production Enterprise in the Period of Crisis", "Concept of the Natural Science Scene of the World".
Educational-methodical manual edited by H.B. Yunusova "Foundations of general ecology" Moscow: IIU MGOU, 2015. Authors: Kh.B. Yunusov, S.L. Zakharov, I.Yu. Lyalina, K.K. Letova, TN. Yunusova participated in the IV Intra-University competition in the nomination "The best educational publication on natural and physical and mathematical sciences" (2016)
The National System for the Development of Scientific, Creative and Innovative Activities of the Youth of Russia "Integration" expressed gratitude on behalf of the founders and organizers of the 9th All-Russian Competition of Talented Youth Achievements Yunusov Kh.B. for assistance in the preparation and sending of your representatives to the final event of the Contest - the Ninth All-Russian Conference of Students "National Heritage of Russia", held at the FGBU "DDO" Nepetsino "" UD President of the Russian Federation (2015)
He was awarded the diploma of the Moscow Regional Duma for many years of fruitful work in the field of education and science, a great contribution to the training of highly qualified specialists for the Moscow region (2016)
The Institute of Problems of Chemical Physics of the Russian Academy of Sciences expressed gratitude for the organization and conduct of the educational course "Modern methods of research and biology with the use of innovative equipment."
Family status: Married, has 2 children.
NarzievBakhtiyorDolievich was born in 1954 in Pastdargom district of Samarkand region.
Education: higher, graduated from the Samarkand Agricultural Institute in 1976 with specialityof “Veterinarian”.
1978-1978 - veterinarian of the Veterinary Department of the city of Samarkand.
1978-1982-gg. - Post-graduate student of the Moscow Veterinary Academy named after K.ISkryabin
1982-1989-th. - Assistant of the Department of Surgery and Pharmacology of the Samarkand Agricultural Institute.
2000-2004 - Head of the Department of Surgery and Pharmacology, Samarkand Agricultural Institute
2004-2015-gg. -Docent of the Department of Anatomy, Physiology, Surgery and Pharmacology of Animals
2018 - Present Vice-Rector for Academic Affairs of the Samarkand Institute of Veterinary Medicine Degree: Candidate of Science
Academic rank: Associate Professor Work experience: 45 years Pedagogical experience: 36 years
Achievements: Breastplate "20 years of Independence of Uzbekistan" Scientific direction :.
Family status: Married, has 6 children
Ahrorov Farhod Bahriddinovich was born in 1975 in the Urgut district of the Samarkand region.
Education: higher, graduated from the Samarkand Agricultural Institute with a degree in Economics of the Agribusiness Sector and Management (1999).
1993-1999 - student of the Samarkand Agricultural Institute
1999-2003 - Methodologist of the correspondence department of the economic faculty of the Samarkand Agricultural Institute
2003-2004 - Assistant of the Department of Economics of the Samarkand Agricultural Institute
2004-2007 - Assistant, senior lecturer of the Department of Economics and Management of Agriculture of the Samarkand Agricultural Institute
2007-2008 - Deputy Dean of the Faculty of Economics and Management of Agriculture (senior lecturer of the Department of Economics and Management of Agriculture of the Samarkand Agricultural Institute
2008-2009 - Doctoral student of the Belgian University of Brussels
2008-2013 - Senior Lecturer, Associate Professor of the Department of Economics and Management of Agriculture of the Samarkand Agricultural Institute
2013-2017 - Dean of the Faculty of Economics and Management of Agriculture (part-time associate professor of the Department of Economics and Management of Agriculture of the Samarkand Agricultural Institute
Scientific degree: Candidate of Economic Sciences
Academic title: Associate Professor
Work experience: 19 years
Pedagogical experience: 15 years
Teaching subjects: Microeconomics, Agricultural Economics
Achievements: In 2011 he participated in the Republican contest "The author of the best textbook and educational manual of the year" and was awarded with the diploma of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan. In 2015 he won in the republican contest "The best teacher-researcher".
Scientific works: the author of more than 50 scientific and methodical works, including 1 textbook, 1 textbook, 2 monographs, 12 articles in foreign collections and journals. Conducts a study on the thesis for a doctor's degree on "Economic and Environmental Assessment of the Potential of Natural Resources for Sustainable Development of the Samarkand Region."
Scientific supervision: He supervised over 50 graduates of the bachelor's degree and 6 undergraduates.
Family status: Married, has 4 children.
Organization of implementation of laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Decrees and Orders of the President, resolutions of the Oliy Majlis and the Cabinet of Ministers in the field of education and training;
• Providing educational, scientific, financial and spiritual education and training of qualified personnel in accordance with the state educational standards;
• Ensure full knowledge of all deans and departments, chair managers and pedagogues of a set of requirements for the content and level of preparation in accordance with the state education standards;
• Organizing the execution of the decisions of the Academic Council and the rector's instructions on the issues of the orders, decrees and instructions of the higher education institutions, educational and educational processes;
• Studying the development trends of the education system of the advanced countries, methods of implementing the tasks set out in the Law on Education, the National Program for Personnel Training and other relevant legislation development of instruments and ensuring their implementation;
• Organization and effective use of advanced forms of teaching and learning, including distance learning, new pedagogical and information and communication technologies;
• Preparation of proposals and organization of business proposals;
• coordination, organization and control of the departments, dean's offices providing educational process;
• Approval of work plans for departments, faculties and departments, and control over their implementation;
To improve the quality of the lessons, to monitor and ensure the fulfillment of the personal plans of the faculty;
• Guidance on the organization of educational and scientific conferences, methodological councils and pedagogical skills development, summarizing of advanced methodological experience;
• The process of preparation and publication of educational and methodical and scientific materials, including journals and collections of scientific papers by HEI staff, as well as educational-methodical and General management of library fund replenishment with scientific periodicals;
• Managing and assisting in the search, selection and support of talented young people, managing the preparation process for the winners of the President, Navoi, Beruni, Ulughbek, Zulfiya and other distinguished scholarship recipients among students and trainee researchers. ;
• Development of suggestions on professorial-teacher and staff assisting staff, organization of work of departments, departments with qualified personnel;
• Promotion of employment vacancies, training of trainee researchers and prospective masters, development and implementation of plans for improving teaching staff and improvement of professional skill;
• Effective use of learning rooms, audiences and laboratories
elaboration of issues of improvement of technical equipment;
• Take measures against employees who have lost their discipline, and prepare proposals for termination of their contract;
• Preparation of proposals for the organization of faculties, chairs in cooperation with the related higher education institutions of foreign countries to improve the content of education, to provide training of specialist staff on the international level;
Reporting, analysis and conclusions of annual activities of departments, faculties and departments, implementation of modern methods of teaching-methodical activity of teaching staff;
• Continuous cooperation with higher education institutions in academic and methodical areas, ensuring active participation of professors and teachers in conferences and seminars, collaborating with local authorities;
• Identify, analyze and improve the performance of the higher education institution in the established order;
• Active involvement of the higher education institution in the prescribed manner to regular internal certification, preparation and conduction of external attestation.
Need to know:
Knowledge of the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Labor Code of the Republic of Uzbekistan, and the Ministry's regulations, educational, scientific, financial and educational processes in higher education institutions.
• Knowledge and skills in the field of professional and organizational skills necessary for management positions in higher education institutions, work experience and experience in the field of education, the type and competence of the activity;
• The ability to achieve a standard personality, such as intellectual, cultural, leadership, creative abilities, sophistication, organizational, entrepreneurial and entrepreneurial abilities, sense of responsibility, independent decision-making and behaviors, supply characteristics;
• Have a doctorate or a candidate of science degrees, a professor or an associate professor in one of the directions and specialties of training bachelors and masters in A higher education institution.
• Have at least 7 years of effective work experience in managerial positions such as the head of the department, dean or vice dean of the higher education institution.
Names of positions
The lowest level of education
(O’MKTMTIKM va OTIMK bo’yicha kodi)
Vice Rector for Higher Education Institutions
According to the science field
1982-1987 y.y. – A student of Samarkand Agricultural Institute
1987-2000 y.y. – An assistant of the Department of Anatomy, Histology and Pathology at Samarkand Agricultural Institute
2000-2004 y.y. – An assistant of the department "Zoology, nature and life activity safety" of Samarkand Agricultural Institute
2004-2004 y.y. An assistant professor at the chair of "Zoology, nature and life activity safety" of Samarkand Agricultural Institute
2004-2005 y.y. – An acting assistant professor at the Department of "General technical subjects and safety of life activity" of Samarkand Agricultural Institute
2004-2006 y.y.– An assistant of the Department of Animal Diseases and Parasitology of Samarkand Agricultural Institute
2006-2006 y.y.– A senior lecturer at the Department of Animal Diseases and Parasitology of Samarkand Agricultural Institute
2006 -2015 y.y. – An associate Professor of "Animal Diseases and Parasitology" Samarkand Agricultural Institute
2015-2017 y.y. – A senior Research Fellow at the Department of Infectious Diseases and Infectious Diseases of Samarkand Agricultural Institute.
2017-2018 26.06 The head of the department of "Infectious and Infectious Diseases of animals" Samarkand Agricultural Institute
From June 27, 2018: The Vice-Rector for Research and Innovation at Samarkand Veterinary Medicine Institute
Academic degree: Doctor of Veterinary Sciences
Academic title: Professor
Length of service: 37 years
Teacher of internship: 32 years
Subjects: ixtiopathology and ixtiotoxicology
Achievements: In 2013, the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education
The winner of the competition "The Best Textbook and Theory of the Year".
The Golden Tulpor Contest, held in 2018 among specialists in the field of veterinary science and practice
The winner of the "Best Veterinarian Teacher of the Year" nomination
He is the author of more than 140 scientific and methodical works, including 3 textbooks, 5 manuals, 2 monographs, 1 brochure, 8 scientific articles in foreign scientific magazines and thesis.
Supervisor: He has supervised over 100 graduation works and 5 master dissertations. Currently, he supervises the dissertation of 3 PhD, 1 Doctor of Sciences (DSc).